Getting help from Doorway

Doorway's AQS accredited Advice Service is the first point of contact for homeless young people and can help you with:

  • Finding you suitable accommodation.
  • Helping you to claim an income and applying for the correct benefits.
  • Helping you to get Rent In Advance.
  • Property Searches
  • Referrals to other Housing Providers

You will be seen by one of our Advisors to have a chat about your housing situation and to identify what happens next depending upon your circumstances. This could include accessing our Private Landlords Scheme, helping you to access your own independent tenancy, liaising with the Council's Homelessness officer and working with other accommodation providers.   

Following this, to help get ready to manage a tenancy, you will be asked to attend a New Home Workshop.

Click here to get help with housing